Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 11:42   Link #738
Soji

Iron Maw@ Maybe I'm wrong. But ch 18 seem to me more something on the line. *is fine for now*and no that she give up on try to make him to acept that philosophy.

True becoming a " General Class" fighter will don't change him in something like Sadist. Still if what you say is true and she want some one that Understand her . Then some big change have to happen.Like I say you can't really understand some one if you don't understand their mindset or in esdes case philosophy for that he had to acept her philosophy .And like you point out in ch18 he already outright rejected that idea and the only way for him to acept that one is a totally change in what he is.And i doubt this will ever happen.Also we alredy know tha tatsumi will never join the empire the way is now. That's pretty clear as well.

Edit: Also question time. I'm really curios to see what you guys think about this. We know what Tatsumi feel toward esdes because Aniki death. He think that in ch 16 so i don't ask this. But what will Esdes think when she find out that Tatsumi do kill one of the 3 best? The one with the flute? She promise them or better their grave to avenge them. I really curios other the whole *tatsumi have incursio and being part of NR* what she will think when she find out about that(that he kill the last one of the 3 best).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote