View Single Post
Old 2013-07-05, 13:14   Link #192
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I'm kinda confused about who the detective is...
Is it the silver haired girl or is it the main character and he is just the watson?

because you know there is this rule about the detective and comitting the crime...

As for my guesses on possible culprits:

Celestia
Definitely, she even has a weapon on her fingers...
her rule was good, but probably just to make her look less suspicious. I'm pretty sure that bear planetd at least one person in there who'd be willing to commit murder in this situation even when not asked to.

My guts say - definitely ookami

Sayaka
a good actress in my opinion; I second that she'll probably turn into a yandere at some point. if she is really an actress as good as i think she is she will probably be the final antagonist.

Imho she'll be a culprit.

Byakuya
Come on wanting to walk off alone in this kind of situation with 15 people, which you can in theory split in 5 groups a 3 persons, and thus having a high chance of making it a 2 sheep 1 wolf situation, thus saving your life?
Idiot...
On the other hand a good way to pretend to be dead and kill someone else mister - nice thinking for a third rate criminal that is...

- imho ookami

Kyoko
I kinda think she is supposed to be the detective so I doubt she will kill anyone...
Really depends on who the detective is though. She definitelay behaves like one though and the ??? is suspicious in that regard too.
Also the bear told us he had set up a perfect setting for a mystery novel.
Immediately afterwards he said he forgot about one thing, namely the motive meaning a detective is already in there.
Still it is questionable if she is 'a' detective or 'the' detective due to her not being 'the' main character.

A sheep in my books.

Kiyotaka
Perfectionist eh?
perfect setting for an attempt on a perfect crime I'd say;

So yeah if there is ever a perfect crime somewhere its most likely him.

Sakura
Too obvious to be a culprit, probably reoccuring suspect, but unlikely to be the culprit. Also probably the type who can't harm a fly.

Juko
Only if she doesn't break her nails...

Chihiro
Cameras + Programmer yeah... No comment on it she is either a witness to every crime or a possible culprit as she'd know

Hifumi
If he survives long enough a a possible culprit, I'd say he is one of the first to die though

Leon
Undecided

Aoi
Probably not, not completely impossible though

Touko
Probably read enough mystery novels to be a pain in one way or another; Either as a wanna be detective or a culprit. I'm sure she'll be a pain in one way or another.

Mondo
My magic 8 ball says not a culprit

Yasuhiro
No idea

Main Char
Are you the detective or his assistant?
If hes not the detective or at least the assistant it will be a real pain to filter out what material we can take for granted and what we have to lay aside as possible lies...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote