View Single Post
Old 2011-10-09, 20:27   Link #76
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Nothing was said on the mother. But if the mother is pregnant since late 1994, she still can give them birth in 1995.
True I missed that the date was November 1994, so the babies could have been conceived before that.

But there are still other issues, if the father was away on this expedition then why not just say so? I don't see how you can frame someone if they have such a clear alibi.

Not to mention it is said the mother and father orchestrated the events not that they were actually there in person taking part in the events. So lets say for the sake of argument that the father was away, he could still have planned what happened.

Flashback also clearly shows the father orchestrating the event. Granted it is Shouma telling the story, but this is stuff he couldn't possibly know so my only guess is it is a true flashback. (unless he is revealing what he heard).

Not that I think the parents being innocent is completely impossible but I think it would be a bit of a cop out if Sanetoshi is behind everything in the story.

edit: There certainly might be more to the whole thing than we know right now though.

Last edited by Kirarakim; 2011-10-09 at 20:46.