Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-07, 18:07   Link #9121
Homura7

Regarding the causes for the second time Eve melted, I say what I had said a year ago or so.

My theory is that Eve gave Yamada almost all of her Eden Apple. As a result of that, the instant she ended up severely injured, her Doppelganger fragment couldn't hold her body up anymore (remember Eve's body is made entirely wih Doppelganger from what we did see in Blade's memories) and it began to crumble apart.

Why I'm saying that, you ask. Well, it's precisely because the content of the syringe Ishiyama used on and saved Eve's life, it was a dose of Eden Apple.

According with many examples we have seen so far, too much Eden Seed makes your body blast to shreds, even for needlesses (biggest one is Arclight who lost his eye and heart due to an overdose). Eve's body didn't burst out, however.

Of course, the one who has all the answers for our questions is none other than Saten.

Btw, it makes sense that Teruyama and Seth's fragments power increased, coz the spear is made with Arclight's Eden Seed, and we all know his seed is much powerful than of any other needless for reasons we already know.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote