View Single Post
Old 2013-08-27, 01:23   Link #1293
zaeraal

^It's the same with Railgun manga, the supposed writer is "Motoi Fukuyama", he is in charge of "Story & Art".
It basically means Kamachi makes the concept, writes script and Motoi picks the important parts and draws it.

This is going to be the same..
You can read more about it in the Interview between Kamachi and Motoi.
http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...Fukuyawa_Motoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by the important part
Fuyukawa: Kamachi-san, you give me the story several chapters in advance.
Kamachi: Yes.
Fuyukawa: I feel bad about the parts I change a bit. Sometimes it makes the story take more chapters than the version in your plot…
Kamachi: Well, I send you the framework of the plot rather than a novel. When it comes back to me as a proper manga, I’m always grinning at the various scenes added or the way you handled something.
Fuyukawa: I’m glad to hear it.
Kamachi: You could call it a wonderful miscalculation.
Fuyukawa: As I said before, what I give the most thought to is how to get everything across to readers of this side story manga who have never read Index. If there are any difficult parts to the plot, I add or remove aspects of the plot to make it easier to understand. Kamijou in Chapter 3 is probably the biggest example of that.
Kamachi: Yes, that was not in my original plot.
Fuyukwa: I added in the Kamijou and Mikoto scenes from Volume 1 of the novels. In the original plot, Kamijou first showed up in Chapter 4, but I added in an introduction so those who had not read Index could know who Kamijou Touma is.
Kamachi: There is a lot you have to do for the manga format and I gladly welcome things like that.
Fuyukawa: I just thought it would be difficult to explain Mikoto and Kamijou’s relationship all at once in the clothes shop scene in Chapter 4.
Kamachi: That clothes shop scene did increase in volume about threefold between the plot and the manga.
Fuyukawa: When I drew up the storyboards from the plot, Ogino-san and Miki-san gave me some guidance. Even if I ultimately just resolved it myself, the process was a sort of team effort. And of course, the biggest element was the original plot as the foundation.
EDIT:
We GOT ACCEL MANGA PREVIEW!!!
I believe this are the "prizes" we were supposed to get when the Poll hit certain numbers (10k - NT8 preview, 20k - Accel manga preview).
http://dc-trial.dengeki.com/toaru/13...erator/?page=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by summary by js06
New girl is running from Anti-Skill and trying to find LO
Anti-Skill captures her
Accel goes after her to find out what she wants with LO
Anti-Skill thinks they can handle Accel and sics a robot on him when they find out they can't

Last edited by zaeraal; 2013-08-27 at 01:36.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote