View Single Post
Old 2007-06-15, 00:53   Link #719
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hopefully.

Cause there always is a bad possibility that he can give command from elsewhere...

Episode 12 seems to be a very major milestone for this series to me Whether the Forwards (I don’t think it’s right to call them rookies/newbies anymore ) can handle themselves.

Whether the villians would be well balanced. Whether Chrono's personality have undergo any... Particular changes.

But most importantly, Erio and whether a not is he going to get a harem
Wow who knew how epic this next episode was going to be Had no idea there was so much riding on it, just hope it works out well. I guess the rookie thing can be passed since they have tasted combat. Plus its easier to slip Ginga into forwards than rookies+Ginga since I doubt she's much of a rookie.

Bring on the Chrono personality changes. Maybe being in hiding for so long has affected him. With Amy nowhere in sight just what kind of trouble can he get himself into. Hopefully he pays a visit to RF6 and not just so Hayate can have the dump truck bury him in bills.

Some serious combat should show a lot. How everyone matches up now that the fighting has started. Seems like things could be busy, so I really can't wait to see what we'll get out of the next one.

Bring on Erio's harem as well. Time to find out if he's getting more than just Caro in there.