View Single Post
Old 2012-02-12, 10:05   Link #291
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Hey, Nove called Subaru her older sister.

Didn't she swear she would never accept Subaru as the older one? I have no idea where I'm getting that from, though.

And if there are physical costume props, then that means the movies are live action.

That means there are real child actors playing Nanoha and Fate. Wonder about them?

(Or maybe adult actors using transformation magic.)
Nove had a hard time during SSX accepting that everyone decided that Subaru was the 'older sister' in the family meeting. She must have eventually gotten over it, I mean, how long can someone hold a grudge about being the younger?

as for the child actors... It's hard to say, I mean we are in a world where transformation magic is capable of turning 9 year olds into adults.

I'm under the impression that an experienced magical actress is using transformation magic to look like Nanoha and saving on mana by wearing the clothes. The rest of her magic is devoted to illusion magic to make pretty pink beams of doom and flight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Thanks again for the job Nagumo. Apparently Earth is indeed the planet where the movie is getting produced(cause they're going to Arisa's place and all). Also thanks to Vivio i know now that there's zones designed for free flying.
Actually, I don't think it's earth per se.

They're going to watch the movie when it's finished at Arisa's place.

Doesn't mean that it was produced on earth, after all, they could get a copy/dvd of the movie and then teleport over to earth to watch it with friends and family.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-02-13 at 02:24. Reason: Please edit your post and refrain from double posting...