Thread: Licensed Mouretsu Pirates
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-28, 22:33   Link #660
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
Another great episode. I suspect from the nod that Jenny gave Lynn before saying that she knew that Marika was a candidate for the captaincy of the Bentenmaru, that Lynn also knew about Marika. I also found it very interesting that Jenny knew the Odette II was a pirate ship. Actually, I liked how Jenny came off.

It will also be interesting to see how Lynn does with the electronic warfare. Since she had something with "cracking" on her record, this could be something that the unknown party(The Lightning II or is it 11?) wouldn't be anticipating.

I loved how with this it's more anticipating your opponent's moves and strategizing to counter them. It goes back to what Ririka was saying about most fights ending before a single shot is fired.

I wonder what kind of particles they were using for those high-frequency scans? I know they also mentioned scanning with infrared(although they probably also would try to scan with the higher wavelength things too).
Yeah this was another great episode

Totally agree miketyson and Sackett, they've really nailed the pacing and the best of the old school approach to big scifi anime series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The technical explanations were very elaborated... maybe even a bit too much as I grew bored of them at some point. Marika's tactics were impressive and showcased her gigantic potential once more. She'll definitely become a fearsome captain in the future.
Loved this stuff. Also, yeah I loved how they showcased her potential again like this.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote