View Single Post
Old 2012-05-24, 15:19   Link #72
Darmill

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlex View Post
Oh yeah - about Shanks - he's one of the strongest *swordsmen* in the world. If anyone of the Straw Hats should have a match with him it should be Zoro...
Zoro (to Shanks): I have no interest in challenging an one-armed man like you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Does that slime creature emit a poisonous gas of some sort? Those two centaur went down because of something.
It probably does. If it turns out to be true then I'll call it the upgraded version over Magellan's Venom Demon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Can't really be certain for that first question (though yes, I think it's poison myself), but as far as the second one goes.... well, "sakki" means bloodlust in Japanese if memory serves me right. And so far, we've had no indication that "bloodlust" can be lumped into the same category as "ambition".....
That's right. Sakki means “murderous atmosphere” accompanied by a furious look which prevails thirst for blood, so it has something to do with murderous intention caused by anger while haki doesn't necessarily to have to be activated through outburst of rage.