View Single Post
Old 2008-09-10, 13:16   Link #23
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Even Rangiku was offering herself to him so she could sleep over at his place! How is any male anime watcher supposed to relate to this shonen hero when he turns down Rangiku?
Matsumoto is just friendly. She wants to sleep with everyone. Let's not forget Yoruichi also.

Seriously speaking, the intended viewer for this type of shows are typically very young audience who ranges from 9-14 years old. Naturally, these shows are designed as such so the talks of birds-and-bees won't come to the picture. That is also why the driving factor for these type of shows are things like friendship and it's value, nakama, loyalty, hardwork, etc.

I was just blowing off some steam couple of posts back even though I understood where the episode was coming from. Don't mind me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE
Yama@shikai(technically unable to show more) vs Ama@Bankai+Bakkutou
Technically, yes. However, they can always go to the route where Yama-ji fights Amagai in his bankai form without any powerup. Won't it be awesome if Yama-ji deals with him without the aid of fancy power up. I'm sincerely hoping Amagai will render Ichigo useless quickly so the fight between Yama-ji and him can resume.