View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 21:08   Link #10342
Raiza Sunozaki

Linkin, I'll see if I understand. You think Beato wants Battler to hate her? If so, I call utter bullshit. There's no way in any hell that Beato would want that. Why would you want the person you love so dearly, that you would bear the pain of taking the blame for killing those you love, to hate you? Beato loves Battler. This is painfully obvious. Even Battler, being incompetent, realizes this, during the Episode 5 Ura-Tea Party. We are told that somebody creates a person who is, while not confirmed, extremely identical to Beato, for the sole sake of loving Battler.
And if you think Battler doesn't love her back, you are mistaken. He grows to hate her over the original four Episodes, but after realizing who she was and what she was doing during his epiphany, he fights for her sake, and even tries to revive her during Episode 6. Hell, he fucking marries her at the end of Episode 6, if I remember correctly. If Beato's goal is to make Battler hate her, then she fails by a long shot. Which contradicts what we are given to believe, that her goal was accomplished, just after she passed away in Episode 5. And considering Battler does not hate her after that, your theory for her goal fails.
Of course, if I'm wrong and you don't believe her goal was for Battler to hate her, even though you did say this: "that Beatrice has made everything so that she would have been killed and said everything because she has lost hope and wanted Battler to hate her," then please, I take up your offer to clear up any misunderstandings between us.
Raiza Sunozaki is offline   Reply With Quote