View Single Post
Old 2011-07-15, 11:21   Link #8205
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
What make it more irritating is the fact that Haruto and Eba didn't really care about what they had done to Asuka.
Naaah. Both are aware that they caused Asuka grief, but what's the alternative? Remain in a stalled relationship?

Quote:
It's Haruto who asked Asuka to be his girlfriend, now it's ended up without a clear forgiveness.
Well, it was Asuka who pushed for the relationship, and Haruto needed alot of enticement before he acted. And Haruto DID ask for forgiveness in the end, before Asuka rushed out yelling at him to do what he wanted.

They should have one more talk after the initial shock and pain subsided. I guess this talk will happen next chapter.

Quote:
It's Eba who infiltrate Asuka's relationship, she take the blame, but even knowing that fact, she is not even trying to ask some forgiveness first.
This would be HIGHLY awkward. In this situation I can understand why Eba takes her distance. It's Haruto who needs to settle things, not Eba.

Quote:
End up smiling to each other ignoring their victim.
Haruto passed Asuka not talking to her just as much as she passed him not talking to him.

Quote:
Now, it comes Asuka as the one who feel the guilt.
When it supposed to be Haruto--the one who at least should've feel the guilt mostly.
Asuka doesn't feel guilt, she feels hurt. And she clearly still had feelings invested.

This whole guilt talk is totally besides the point. They tried, they fell out of love, so they split up. That's the way it is, and it's a story which happens all the time. "Guilt" has nothing to do with it, this whole posturing about it feels pretty childish to me.

Haruto should try to let Asuka down easy and comfort her till she's over the breakup pains, without giving her grounds to mistake this as wavering. And give her time to recover.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote