Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-04, 00:35   Link #1329
Iron21

Seriously, the only thing I don't like about this is Ishiyama getting involved with the demons stuff.

Saotome beating Hilda like he did and telling her for a non contracted nurse she did well, and her and oga are going to die if they stay at the power they are at. Here I thought Hilda was one of those experienced demons, Saotome saying non-contract nurse makes her seem like a newbie.

Where do this leave the others? Like Himekawa, Kanzaki, and Natsume? Aoi was getting beat by non-serious Hilda who just been told she would die too.

Only people who come close to Oga is Toujou and I'm not counting the demon powers.

I don't want these contracts getting toss around like a bargain sale just so they can compete. Only thing that gives me hope is that Aoi grandpa is so strong, but I wouldn't be surprise if it turned out that he has a royal crest or something also.

Maybe I'm thinking too hard about all of this, because I'm sure most baddies aren't going to be as strong as saotome. Maybe that long black haired guy back from the hell arc is, not totally sure about him though. Still waiting for him to come and kill Oga like he said he was going to do back then.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote