View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 12:07   Link #126
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Neji wasn't important. I didn't even remember him til this chapter. He should of died during the Kidomaru fight. It's just the idea that Kishi would touch the K11, that has people freaking out. Not that I give a crap, but go on places like tumblr and you'll see. Weeping over some character that had about 20 lines in all of Shippuden. They were even weeping over Shikaku and Inoichi. And then the "If Kishimoto now kills Sasuke, Shikamaru, Gaara, Hinata, etc, I am done with the manga!!!"

Apparently the only person he can kill is Choji, cause no one likes him. Or Shino, cause no one would even notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika-Esper View Post
I never expected Neji of all people to die. It really shows how strongly his friends care for Naruto. I don't think he really realized that the classmates that hated him as a kid are ready to die for him now. Now, it's real.
Neji technically died for Hinata. If he did nothing, Hinata would of taken the pointy things for Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle22 View Post
I hope they give Neji some screentime in Anime War fight fillers. Maybe a Filler fight with his father, that would be nice to watch. (I hate how they are wasting money on useless fillers right now....*sigh*....Naruto Anime team needs to get fired.)
Neji's father was already taken care of by Choji. What is the difference between war filler and other filler? It is filler.

If Neji fighting his father was important, and of any relevance, it would have been in the manga.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote