View Single Post
Old 2007-01-28, 00:33   Link #30
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I second the opnion . Shikamaru is the smartest Ninja in Konoha, its obvious Asuma was over exeggerating his IQ while explaining to Kurenai . He was fondly gloating on his student no one had high expectations from Shika , leaving Asuma and in the Match he was proving Asuma right / justifying his faith .

Also Shikamru joining Akatsuki naaw he is too lazy IMO, most probably a fantasy to make Shika evil now that he is once again proven he is a badass
I think the number he gave was not an exaggeration, as He was just telling Kurenai the Result of the test he gave to Shika, In reality, only 3 people on History have exceeded the 200 IQ mark, and nope, Einstein is not on that group. it almost impossible to find someone with that High IQ, but no completely Impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
Actaully i didnt believe him and so i went to two other psychologist and they agreed, so dont talk about something you dont know about
Well, I wonder why you did not say that when you mentioned your high IQ the first time...., ohh well, You should really be careful on what you invent, as You don't know who could be a psychologist in this forum, as it is easy to tell who is not someone with an IQ over 140.