View Single Post
Old 2011-05-17, 00:50   Link #10413
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The problem on holy right is it has too little info's given. It's been argued that if Fiamma use Aleister as a target for holy right then the fight wouldn't result into such things. But it didn't happen. Maybe because it's unstable or maybe because he can't target Aleister. Who knows.
I don't think he can target Aleister even Fiamma is at full power. Though, I'd say he could even beat Aiwass if he could target it.
Like Aleister has pointed out, Fiamma's problem is not the quantity or the quality of his power. But the way he applies them. His power is supreme when he had it, but was dragged down by his Aeon.

Fiamma could not detect Aleister's attack and Blasting Rod is literally described as composed of data that yet exist in this world. No matter how much power Fiamma has, he will not able to use it against someone he cannot precept. The Horus power that Aleister posses is beyond the perception of Fiamma who still tuck in the Osiris PoV.

So I believe the matter is not about Fiamma can or cannot target Aleister; Fiamma simply doesn't even know how to target.