View Single Post
Old 2012-02-10, 02:15   Link #29
Jarulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
Yosuga No Sora. Its about a guy and his sister move into the rural part of the area. There are different girls and arcs in each. At the end of each arc is sex. Not sure if this is what you looking for.
At least three people have suggested it now, so obviously I'll have to give it a try.

Yuria 100 Shiki has also got several mentions. Thanks everyone!

For the record I've started reading several of the manga suggested early in the thread.

Velvet Kiss - I think I'm going to like this one, I was a bit doubtful at first but I find myself being drawn in by the story. Nice art too. Now if only there was an uncensored version.

Kanojo wa Kanno Shousetsuka - Love this one. Less actual sex than you'd expect perhaps, but pretty nice art and a fun interesting story.
I almost wish they made a live action version of this, not that it's going to happen

Nozoki Ana - Less thrilled by this one. Not too keen on the art and the story doesn't seem very intersting so far. I'll probably keep reading, but it's not likely to become a favourite.

I also watched the first ep of Darling. Pretty funny but not great, and the art leaves a lot to be desired imo.