View Single Post
Old 2009-09-10, 02:29   Link #5
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Mazui Subs have been out for a while.

Why are you defensive now, Horo asks. The answer is obvious at this point: Lawrence, after seeing what has happened in the previous debacle with Amati, knows that there are things you cann afford to gamble and thinks you will try to protect at all costs. However as Horo continues to say, there's obviously still that gap of trust between them. Horo was willing enough to risk herself for him during the worst of times but he still can't trust her enough. During the Amati problem he was so gung-ho that he didn't trust Horo enough. Now he's so cautious to take the fur trade deal to again trust Horo enough. At least with Horo's words at the end of that discussion he gathered enough balls to go along with the plan.

The barmaid made a pretty nice and spot-on analogy about Lawrence and probably men in general. I don't remember why but it's actually true.

"I'll take care of you when you breathe your last."

So... uh... am I the only one who thought there was a bad omen about what she said that moment?

Horo and Lawrence's conversations at the latter half of the episode was a joy to listen to, and it's onvious that both of them smell trouble brewing. Whether Abe is an ally or an enemy remains to be seen.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2009-09-10 at 05:54.