View Single Post
Old 2011-02-05, 10:25   Link #53
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I'm not that familiar with Asami (Didn't see Camp or play Idolmaster) and ditto on Tanaka, so I'd say we could always use a bit more Meena Trinity. :3
For Asami Imai, I mean this.

Quote:
5 years ago, I was in a combat service unit, and I already know its a useless bunny only good for its sex appeal!
I was planning to add some fail-jokes into the fanfic, like how the plastic mag cannot be taken out due to it melting in the well, an expended casing getting stuck in the ejection port, and the LAD failing to fire up due to circuiting problems.

Quote:
That sounds like an improvement.

What is it called? I named-dropped the bullpup rifle to be a SISAR-21 in my profile, and since its a standard issue weapon I suppose that all Singapore IS will have it. So can I use these stats for my profile too?
I was meaning to use it as a limited edition version, IS handled weapon. It is called ME:ISTER (Metropolis Engineering : IS Tactical Engagement Rifle), since Singapore is better known as the Metropolis after the main island sank underwater due to global warming.

Quote:
So that means the NSF servicemen will have this weapon on top of their digital print powered armor. As expected from ST Engine.
I was planning to give them a smaller exoskeleton based on the RIG of Dead Space, and the exos will be slightly smaller than an IS, but still be able to use a smaller ME:ISTER firing the same rounds.

The ME:ISTER cannot be summoned so the funny thing is, Rachel carries it with her all the time, and pulls it out of the unthinkable places all the time.

Quote:
Also, I dreamed up a minimum armor mode for Merlion, namely the SBO, which is just applying the ADB around the user and boosting the user strength to 30% IS armor level. This allows the user to wield the SISAR-21 with both hands as though she was in SIR power armor, when she's in say school uniform. Allows the user to operate in constrained spaces where a IS may be too large for.

In FBO mode, the wielder can use the weapon, now relatively smaller to the armored body, one-handed like a mecha rifle.

What do you think?
The thing to be made unique about Metro IS-es is modularity, interchangeable parts to adapt the IS into different combat situation. Starwright is Generation 3.5 with Magaru and the powerplant specially built for it (Gen 4 had a much larger reserve power output, so Houki can use the Magaru without the powerplant), so the powerplant is repurposed for the Cosmic Shroud pack.

The Moonfang units are simply copied Blue Tears technology which are unable to fire lasers, but rather, rely on torque and simple Physics in a form of boomerangs.

Finally, Starwright is not a state-sponsored but privatised project, that initially formed the basis of later Metro mass-manufactured IS-es. I am putting alot of mysteries behind Starwright.

Quote:
Also, I incorporated some ideas from your profile into mine with regards to Singapore and the existence of multiple representatives. I've stated that there's 4 reps in ISA atm, so we have room for 2 more of us. Hope you don't mind.
Sure. I am using Starwright to tell a story of how bureaucracy and backdoor wrangling by politicians cause trouble. After all if the politicians are fighting, it is the corporations who will take over, and people will suffer.

You could take the other side of the equation though.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote