View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 20:23   Link #221
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
You've pretty much answered all of my questions thoroughly and I understand where you're coming from here. Allow me to share my thoughts to you after being calm and keeping an open mind about this.

Let's get started:

1) I understand that the wish Hitomi made was the definite proof that she "won" the moment her and Sayaka's fight started. It totally added a lot of twist and drama to the aftermath, I truly praise you for that, but I personally felt like you could've evened things out between the two of them. I know you don't want to make the outcome predictable, that I understand, but at least give the other person a fighting chance...somehow.

2) I really like the work Kimidori puts in the VN too. Well, it's like you maybe I'll get a better appreciation when I see the visuals first hand instead of word. As they say: A picture is worth a thousand words.

Anyway back to the topic.

Ahem:

3) Seeing Mami acting a little different what definitely a weird change to me because I always thought of her as the older onee-san character who loves to look out for others. I know that she wants to keep the friendship between her everyone including Hitomi regulated, and it's obvious that her making a new friend while knowing an existing one can be conflicting when they're becoming great friends already.

As for Hitomi, it's natural that her doubts, paranoia, and consumption of power caused her to act the way she did, that's understandable considering that the world of Puella Magi was kept from her by her friends with good reason. It's because I'm sure that they didn't want to see their friend get hurt or do something she might regret, but when she found out her selfishness and arrogance obviously got the better of her and look where it ended up. The reason she motivated herself to make a contract was for the love of Kamijou, and she got what she wanted because it's like I said before in previous chapters, that she won't hesitate for a second to sell her soul to "devil" to get her hearts desire. In your reasoning of her character, I agree, she's not a "villain" per say, and her characterization can be quantified considering that girls often do the most foolish and desperate things for love.

I admit, I approached this chapter with a closed mind. Now after hearing what you had to say and understanding the chapter better, it's safe to say I overreacted. I'll keep an open mind about this Hitomi direction and see where this goes because I admit it does interest me, and I even previously admitted that her attacks and Puella Magi colors and costume look elegant and beautiful. The direction and everything is coming along nicely, it's just that the way my two favourite characters were portrayed in this scenario that got me the most upset. Please understand this.

Well, this is my more calm, calculative, and more professional feedback reply to you Triple R. Like before I'll keep an open mind about this and I hope that the next update you do, I'll read a lot of neat and interesting things, and see how each of their respective paths will take form. I wonder if there will be sexual healing route for Sayaka?

Sorry just trying to joke around...probably.

Well, I'll shut up and leave you alone now, so whenever I hear from you, until dude, until then.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-06-05 at 18:38.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote