View Single Post
Old 2012-12-02, 03:45   Link #6
Dark Pride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siphine View Post
No problem, in Princess Lover the ending them is all the love interest either undressed or in underwear. so good with that comment
+ if this thread gets popular I might find shows i can watch
-Aahahaha i Just Finished watching Sora no Otoshimono S1 and S2 the anime was good one of the best anime i have watched. Im hoping a season 3 of Sora no Otoshimono because i think the story is not yet over they need to kill-stop The Blonde Angel Dude. btw the anime is really Good Bro.

-Currently im Watching Omamori Himari << Ecchi-Harem etc as long as its ecchi im fine . story i think is about a devil-demon slayer that just want peace . i Got this on wiki >> The story revolves around Yuto Amakawa, an orphan who, on his sixteenth birthday, meets Himari, a cat spirit samurai girl who has sworn an oath to protect Yuto from the various monsters and demons that are out to kill him. the anime is kinda good too but im still on ep 4.

-i will try watching Princess Lover if im finish watching Omamori Himari
but my friends said that Girls Bravo and Princess Lover are some anime that are Worth Watching for.