View Single Post
Old 2007-12-11, 21:57   Link #1081
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Recalling off the back of my head. Some parts maybe off a little.

- Basically Fate thinking back, etc about the interesting stuff that happened post-JS incident in November.

- Short post night training stuff for rookies, nothing special aside from Zafira being chirped about by... Alto and Lucino? @_@

- Mariel and Ginga had been converted into Lindy's crazy-tea-o-lics, them kinda liking it, while Genya goes @_@ at them liking it. Ginga's arm and all that are all about okay by then.

- Rookies lazing and eating. Subaru and Tea forgot that they have some time off, and got lectured by Vita about it. Subaru makes plans to visit Quint's grave and Tea to Tida's. Both at the same... Waterfall Memorial Garden or something, even the placing is very close.

- Vivio finishing check-up by Shamal. Vivio is already studying (( not at school yet )), and has gotten concepts of Mid-Belka magi, and has some grasp on maths. (( since Nanoha magi is all about calculus, etc )). They haven't decided on a school, but they're considering the place Schach recommended.

- Verossa and Hayate chat. A little touch on character quirks, but the emphasis was on "It was because of my Aces/StrikerS, I SUCK as a commander" and had Verossa consoling her with cool, nice words, etc.

- The problem with Regius was indeed a big problem in HQ. But as far as things are concerned, the things moving about will lead a way to a different revolution in management and stuff. And they start talking about the future, years to come, and the next-generation nonsense like they're 70 years old. No CYBORG CRACK for you here, Chaos.

More later. >_>

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote