View Single Post
Old 2007-12-12, 02:46   Link #1096
Nagumo
Random Translator

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's SOUND STAGE 03

19 - Utage ga Owatte
19 – The party is over/ends

Ami: Well then, everyone. I think it’s time to wrap things up.
Miyuki: It’s starting to get dark (the sun is starting to set) and the number of people on their way to dreamland is getting bigger.
Ami: So I think I would like end the party now.
Miyuki: Okay everyone, please go do your clean up or garbage duties that was decided by the lottery we had.
Fate: Nanoha.
Nanoha: Fate-chan, thanks for your hard work.
Fate: Thanks for your hard work. Are you in charge of throwing out the garbage as well?
Nanoha: Yeah, you want to go together? So… you were able to talk/say it.
Fate: Yeah, thanks to you.
Nanoha: How was it?
Fate: Um, well it’s still a bit…

Hayate: It looks like everything around here has been all cleaned up.
Signum: Yes.
Viita: Yup, that’s all of it.
Hayate; Okay then, let’s help out elsewhere.
Shamal: Yes.
Zafira: Let us go.

STBM: Oh, Hayate-chan!
Hayate: Yes?
STBM: Mari from the maintenance staff just called. It looks like they managed to make two new devices that can handle you, so they want you to try them out.
Hayate: Okay, thanks for telling me.
Zafira: Allow me to handle your workload then.
STBM: See you later!
Hayate: Thanks. I should bring a present for Mari and the rest of the maintenance staff.
Signum: Yes, since we are being aided by them greatly.
Shamal: Finding/creating a device that matches Hayate-chan has been really hard. Hopefully this time things will be all right.
Signum: It seems like striking a balance between strength/power and control is very difficult.
Viita: All together the number that’s gotten blown up or broke is… um, is about six?
Hayate: About that many. Hm, I’m so clumsy, it’s terrible.
Viita: It can’t be helped! There aren’t any prominent magic knights who wield both Mid and Belka magic that can match your huge power.
Zafira: It was inevitable there be failures/setbacks.
Hayate: Yeah, but to be frank I felt that I should make it myself from the start. I’m thinking of getting help from Yuuno-kun and Mari-san to start designing but it’s really difficult.
Shamal: So you’re thinking about a unison device after all?
Hayate: Mid’s AI’s are so unaffectionate, and I want the storage to be in the shape of a book. When I think about it, a master program (complete incarnation) doesn’t sound too bad. A child who inherits Reinforce’s name should be harmonizing/unifying. Someone/something I have to make with my own hands.
Viita: Yeah.
Signum: We wait with joy at the arrival of a new companion who shall protect you with us.
Shamal: Until then, we’ll just have to make do with the standard issue devices.
Hayate: I’ll do my best.
Viita: If Hayate’s going to make her, I’d like her to be a lot younger looking than me. Hey Hayate, will you make like that?
Hayate: Oh, I’m not sure still. I haven’t given any thought to what she’ll look like yet.
Shamal: Well when she’s finally created/completed, there’ll be no doubt that she’ll be the youngest member of our family.

I guess I should write this down before someone asks.
No I will not translate any more of the StrikerS Sound Stage. I will continue to translate A's because I'm almost finished with it and maybe translate first season's Sound Stage 2 because the mysterious Linith (Fate's teacher) is there.