View Single Post
Old 2012-02-18, 02:57   Link #106
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
The read was definitely worth the wait hats off to you as always "Thumbs up". I literally spent over 25-35 minutes going over all of the scenarios and how each of the characters interacted, reacted, and gave insight of their feelings regarding their own agendas and other choices that could affect not only their lives, but of those around them. You've done a really phenomenal job of doing that.

Part One:

Current Mami x Madoka Route Scenario:

I enjoyed the way you've transitioned the parts of a happy loving couple who love each other deeply to how their relationship could be possibly threatened. In this scenario Madoka is tore between her keeping the promise she with Homura about not becoming a magical girl and staying in a deep loving relationship with Mami. I liked how you captured how Mami is a magical girl who's forced to bear the world on her shoulders and takes her failures (ie. saving Hitomi) pretty hard and responsibilities seriously.Madoka is someone who has to sit on the sidelines praying for the safety of her friends and girlfriend, unless she makes a decision that could end up hurting her friends, the person she made a promise with, and the person she loves. It showed how their relationship progressed over a short period of time and how realistic it feels when we face insecurities regarding the safety and the responsibilities of ours friends and loved ones.

Spoiler for Prime Example:

As for Sayaka she's definitely torn between keeping things the same between her and Kamijou or take a risk and give him the happiness he could obtain again. Sayaka's characters strikes me as someone who can't handle heavy burdens or risks pretty well, but despite those flaws she can be strong minded girl as what she has shown in the series.

Spoiler for Prime Example:

Ending Critics:

First Ending:

Spoiler for Verdict:

Second Ending:

Spoiler for Verdict:

I can't wait to see what Mami's idea for Sayaka is. I hope it's going to be something good.

Part Two:

Current Madoka x Sayaka's Route Scenario:

I really like the pace of their current romantic relationship (Sayaka is my second favourite heroine in the series).

Spoiler for Madoka and Sayaka's New Relationship:

Part Three:

Homura and Madoka Affection Act:

Spoiler for Affection Choices:

Spoiler for Pros:

Spoiler for Cons:

Phenomenal work as always and keep going at your own pace. I'll be waiting!!