View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 19:15   Link #112
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Wow. I was actually worried that not even qualifying for OC6 would have come back to haunt me. It seems that wasn't a problem at all, due to the fact I ended up with Prophetic Dreams.
Spoiler for Prophetic Dreams:

Of course, given the fact I didn't even get the canon route anyway, I've decided to be silly and continue on as though I went with 3B... and due to my love of provoking "villains," I went with 12C.
Spoiler for Not-So-Canon:

And... since I did kinda screw things up with Homura(stupid Mami glomp...), I figure I may as well look into the end result of the less-me, more-Madoka decision of not doing anything. And, as there's really not much to talk about up until the branch...
Spoiler for "Puella Magi Madoka"... literally:

Lastly... since it wouldn't be right of me to not comment on this part as well...
Spoiler for 12B:

*e* I really need to quit forgetting this... nice update. I'm looking forward to Chapter 10-And-A-Half-Which-Is-Officially-Chapter-11. Given the fact you didn't want to cut anything from either, I'd imagine Alliance is going to be just as good, if not better.
For what it's worth, though, you probably could have went ahead and just did this all in one update. Of course, I'm saying that without knowing how long 11 is going to be, so I'd imagine you'd probably be the better judge of that. Ah well, this gives us the ability to focus on just one portion of things, so for a one- or two-time thing, this change works.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...

Last edited by Kogetsu Shirogane; 2012-02-20 at 19:52.
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote