View Single Post
Old 2012-02-21, 16:18   Link #114
Sol Falling

Hmm, so Homura dies even in the ending where Madoka foresees the future, huh. Kannazuki no Miko being the anime that first really got me into yuri, I'm always happy to see any mention of Chikane, but to be honest it's basically requisite in my mind for her and Himeko to come as a pair. Then again, we're only just about halfway through the anime, so having another bittersweet ending with Chikane come in following Homura's death is probably appropriate at this stage of the story.

The Chikane image you embedded does seem to be broken though.

Choice 12 is some tough stuff. Ultimately, I think I would have stuck with Choice A and the canon route again if I were in this section of the story. However, letting the story roll along the way it's originally gone is basically equivalent to resigning to a bad end for Sayaka. I share Kogetsu's impression that choosing 12C is sending Sayaka off on a violent and brutal direction. In contrast, choice 12B seems very hurtful to Sayaka herself, without necessarily any signs of having successfully steered her off her path to self-destruction. I can see how 12C might be the best route overall, saving Sayaka by forging a stronger relationship with Madoka, but overall it's quite a tough dilemma.

The "Special Short Chain" looks to be fairly interesting...I wonder what plans you have in mind with Madoka transforming at this stage in the story. Overall I still have a feeling that Madoka doing so is a significant loss for Homura, but I have to admit it seems to be starting off well. Will Madoka doing this lead to a good end or a bad end? I guess we'll have to see.

I've got no problems with the splitting or overall lengths of the chapters; it's all part of the same story in the end (lol, well at least I guess that's how I see it), so whatever's convenient as far as updating for you is perfectly fine with me. Good work with this present chapter though, and I'll be looking forward to the next update.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote