View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 14:26   Link #182
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Thanks. And nice job to you on reading
Well quite, did you read them yourself? None of those quotes say anything about Madara's involvement in the whole thing.
The reason I mocked your post is because it was fine example of strawmanship, the fact that many people think -with reason I might add- that this Obito/Rin nonsense is a debacle has nothing to do with the fact that Madara has something to do with this.
Note how I say fact? That's why your post had no real point, yes Madara is involved, we knew that for a fact when Madara confirmed it to Kabuto, when the author flatly said it in an interview and it was necessary anyway since Nagato is a decade older than Obito.

Quote:
and also nice job on assuming that everyone who posted about this latest chapter did so on this forum. I love sarcastic posts Always a treat.
I prefer to think you as a sane person and as such I've to assume that when you make a point, you make it to the people who can read you. So unless you want to tell me that you made your post here as an answer for others people in another forum then yes I will assume that your post was directed at the posters and lurkers of this subforum.

edit: and you know while I've no doubt that with a little effort you can find someone, somewhere saying something stupid about pretty much any possible subject, I still would like to see a link to a thread where people really argue about the fact that Madara has nothing to do with any of this. Because something tell me it would be the same kind of post you listed above instead of those mythical creatures who apparently still believe Madara has nothing to do with what happened to Obito.

Quote:
What makes you believe that there were two men posing as Tobi?
There is one man posing as Tobi, however there used to be another masked man although I know you like to think Obito just enjoys growing his hair every now and then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So what did Madara and/or Zetsu do to Obito to create a cold blooded killing machine from a "good boy".
You just have to look at Yagura to see one of the possibilities.

Last edited by Hunter; 2012-09-07 at 14:41.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote