View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 09:59   Link #407
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Mh, came across this title, and i really liked the main picture:
Until death do us part

The male's traits just fit my tastes, and i kinda realized what i prefer: early twenties, and some little facial hairs (Exactly like Okabe from SG and Sato from welcome to the NHK). It gives me the feeling like it was close to reality; i mean, any man at that age is like that. There are few exceptions, such as Light from DN, that still look very close to reality.

Also, there is a blonde girl in it, and blonde is the hair color i like the most on a girl. I usually don't google descriptions because it might spoil me something, so i'll ask you if you can write down a little synopsis of this anime, and if you think i could enjoy it. Thank you very much, you are always very helpful.

EDIT
Oh, and i just found out that Deadman wonderland got an anime adaption: what i would like to know is if the anime covers the whole story of the manga, or if only one part. Also, if it does cover the whole story of the manga, has it finished airing, or is it like Mirai nikki, which manga is finished, but whose anime adaption is still ongoing(almost finished) ?

Also, in the case that the anime doesn't cover the full of story of the manga, is it at least a good adaption, or does it skip many things? For example, Mirai Nikki didn't skip anything from the manga source(for the 12 episodes i watched, at least). If the anime is a good adaption of the manga, do you suggest me to watch the anime, and then continue the story on the manga, or do you think i should straightly go for the manga? I'll tell you that i was very pleased with Mirai Nikki anime, and liked it more than the first part of the manga it covered.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-03-25 at 10:43.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote