View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 14:52   Link #91
F. Velvet
Marionette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Ah someone who actually liked Satan's trial! That's the part that got the most criticism back when I released part 3 ^^;
It was shortened a bit in 3.5, but not that much.
People didn't like it because it was too long D:? I personally have to admit it was quite lengthy, and maybe that bored someone, but not me because I am a forever loving RPG games fan XD (I felt so good when I knew beforehand that Maria's "Drain" wouldn't be effective against an undead XD). Also, considering how dungeons are in RPG games in general, you can spend ages in maze-like ones, going one way and then having to come back because it was a dead-end (and with the monsters constantly appearing).
Watching Umineko being transformed into an RPG game was just out of this world! It was one of my favourite parts of all the game along with the game's finale (Erika's betrayal was a proper end).

Oh, and there's something about the fight against Satan I'd like to tell you, when George uses his "Break Limit" (Final Fantasy? ), he says: "My soul burns... my power has awakened..." And I was like: "OMG those are Aeila's words when she is doing her PWS (Purify Weird Soul) in Valkyrie Profile." Did you get that from there? XD Something tells me you did, but I want to be 100% sure it isn't just a coincidence u_u

I think I told you this in my blogger comment, but you really did a great job with the characters sticking to their original personalities, it was as if R07 wrote it himself!. I specially liked Erika, she was the same arrogant troll I deeply love XD ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo
Spoiler for riddle for F. Velvet:
OMG! I guess this is a hint, so I'll be mindful of it and try to solve this è_e
F. Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote