View Single Post
Old 2009-05-12, 15:05   Link #1030
Fandal

Anyone here hope that JC Staff will to do the Athena's flashback in Black & White or Sepia to add mystery to those scenes?

Quote:
I wouldn't put it past Hata to have written in those parts about Maria (Both her appearing in Athena's mirror and her abandonment as a child) without plans to somehow tying it into the main plot down the road. We already know Hata likes to drop teasers through flashbacks, and not revisit them until a few volumes later with clearer explanation (i.e. Athena's first appearance and just seeing her back, Hayate's eventual time travel to save chibi Nagi, Izumi's kiss, Hayate's unexplained super speed/strenght & infatuation with girls *until the Athena arc*, etc...). Who knows how much if this is just pure coincidence with Hata adding in stuff at the last minute, or if it was always part of a master-plan lol. I'm leaning toward the latter on this one... and if it is true, it's pretty impressive for a manga that is mostly comedy fillers with no plot most of the time lol.
Well, according to the teaser pictures shown in some volumes which which fit in no way to the story and from rumors I hear, I think Hata created 2 different storyline for the manga. I guess he's merging a few of the plots of the other story into this one.

Speaking of start of the volume pictures, does anyone know what the Maria in a library scene was all about?
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote