View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 14:08   Link #221
ShadowKiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimboy234 View Post
What about other possibilities of new people on the crew, It's ok if Bon Clay will join the crew even if they have the same style as Sanji, what about Brook and Zoro...They are but swordsman..
People I can think of...
Hachi- a fishman on the group
Daz Nones-uhmmm I will rethink about it
Mr. 3- another uhhmmm
Crocodile- definitely not
How about Duval from Flying Fish Rider...
Why there is not at least one people from Skypiea join their crew Wiper and Gan Fall is good, and how Urouge go down in the first place
Another one good addition Gedatsu... Cause I want someone "winged" Strawhat...
Zoro and Brook fighting style is no way similar... they both use swords... but its no way similar...
Hachi i can see joining. Daz its another possibility however i dont think he fits the crew at all... Mr. 3 and Duval... well if buggy is too week for the crew as ppl have being saying here... what are those two? Crocodile its never going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Or do people consider Robin an exception to the rule? Or was she just never that strong to begin with? I find that hard to believe, as I imagine she'd be able to easily take down any of the crew in a one on one fight.
Take all the crew one by one? I dont think so. Her hability is the one to make grow body parts wherever she wants... yet... her speed and power remains the same. Luffy is made of rubber enough said... Zoro and Sanji are way stronger and faster than Robin no way she could break their necks without geting her arms broken before that... Chopper could beat her too since his guard point would be quite efective against Robins abillity. Franky... well i dont think she is strong enough to break through metal... the only ones i can see her defeating are Ussop and maybe Nami and Brook. And even against brook... she could be dead before she even realize it... Robins powers are awesome... but she lacks in power and speed.
On other hand... Boa has a crazy ability but... she is also strong not like robin... and she has King's Haki... Making her way to strong to join the crew at this point... Robin got her bounty just because of her origins.... it had nothing to do with her power... However Sengoku recognizes the power of Hancock. That must mean anything...