Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-04, 15:49   Link #23601
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
wouldnt it be cool if he gains control over this power fully even if he turns partly into this state I not sure completely but I think he is more powerful than Moka is in some ways because he was born human he became modified and the blood she gave him while he doesnt have the fine tuned control she has he does show the power he has through transformation !

There is one thing I wonder because alucard absorbed the power of other monsters if our hero were to be given some of the blood from the other girls would he be able to use some of their powers !
He is more powerful then her, because he is not affected by the vampire weaknesses, while Moka is.

In terms of the amount of power, Moka and Tsukune posses, I think that ultimately, they are going to be at a similar level of power, but Moka is going to have more experience in using it, since Tsukune, due to his human origins, will probably need some more time, to reach Moka's level of experience.

After all, I doubt it should be ignored, that most of the fights that Inner Moka participated in, have occurred, when she hasn't been even using her Shinso blood's full potential - the only difference, has been the fight between her and Kahula in the Yuki Onna village.

As for Alucard's absorption ability - I suspect that it doesn't work like that, considering how Alucard's current form looks like, I believe that to use that ability, you need to "absorb" the entire ayashi's body, if you want to gain their power, most likely killing the "targeted" ayashi, unless it is as powerful as Akasha is...

Furthermore, I believe that Tsukune is already pretty overpowered, since once he gains control over his Shinso blood - he will be, more or less, a pretty effective killing machine - after all, I doubt that a lot of opponents, could withstand the combined power of two Shinso's + knowledge of youjutsu techniques, which is something that Tsukune will probably deepen, in the future arc's...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote