View Single Post
Old 2008-06-27, 15:50   Link #1024
yamibakura

Lelouch killed Clovis. That makes him a regicide. He killed Euphie. He led a rebellion against his father. He killed Govenors and Vice Govenors and Barons and military officers. Countless Britanian soldiers. He went out of his way to save the BK's top officers and Toudo(he was saved twice) from execution, he escaped japan with 1 million people. He saved the people of the chinese federation. He has a heart - his resolve has evolved. I strongly doubt they would leave in masse. They'll first look at the person himself before walking off forgetting their own cause. Certainly none of them would betray Lelouch - especially with that power of the hearts speech and also moving to save Kallen beforehand. There will be a lot of shock, but there will likely be a general understanding and respect.

edit: that hypnosis with Suzaku and Kallen is funny. Suzaku sits Kallen down in a chair like hes a detective investigating a suspect and he pulls out one of those color swirl lolipops and says, "i'm going to SAVE you Kallen, tell me all it is that you know :-D".