Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-21, 20:03   Link #1115
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
eh if this episode is suppose to be a conclusion of Sawa's arc then its pretty weak. Also this episode in my mind confirms there won't be any romance in this show at least not with Sawa/Tanaka.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Yeah, at this point, even I have to admit that romance in this show is extremely unlikely. Even the subtler one-on-one moments haven't been there for awhile now (i.e. moments between Wakana and Wien, or moments between Sawa and Tanaka).

You might see some hints of romance occurring in the post-anime future for these characters (i.e. you might get some cute scenes between various pairs of characters in the last episode), but I don't think there's enough time left to get a serious romance off the ground and fully develop it within the anime itself.
No romance!? Heck yeah, I'm all for that. For once, I'm glad there's a show that doesn't go into the typical highschool romance cliche. I've been enjoying the real world and down to earth themes about a group of friends and their friendship they have with each other. I, for one, don't won't it to be ruined by romance, because I believe it's perfectly fine the way it is.

Spoiler: