View Single Post
Old 2012-10-09, 10:37   Link #605
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Her name is Morgiana, her name is listed on the official website, yes she is a recurring character, she gets billed after Aladdin and Alibaba, and yes she is awesome.

As for my thoughts on the first episode, the first thing that came to my head was how they changed around the events, not that I mind, in fact its understandable since they took out the first chapter and therefore Aladdin's introduction, so they now have to reintroduce his character, which was actually kinda parallel to the first chapter anyway.

The humor kinda fell flat, the jokes themselves are funny but the delivery left much to be desired. Also Elizabeth, granted they cut the really funny part of the scene, but it was still good to see her. Also the Ed music doesn't fit the show at all the OP is okay.

Now here's to praying that A1 doesn't try to rush through the series.
Well I figured she had a name, but just didn't feel like immediately looking it up . Good to confirm suspicions though that she is a key member of this group. Now just a matter of waiting and seeing how that is going to happen. Gave me as good of a feeling as someone can when they don't really say anything. Embarrassed enough about those leg chains to drop what she was carrying, but putting herself on the line to save that kid.

So if we're looking at the main group, I think the show is in good shape.