View Single Post
Old 2013-02-20, 18:12   Link #2451
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Kubo has officially proven why this series needs to fucking DIE ALREADY.

Way to go, Shunsui. Your best healer is trolldead....and I'll say trolldead because well....Byakuya. Nuff said. But even if she survives, Kubo has ruined what was a strong woman and turned her into a weak git.

Who's going to heal up people when the VR come back and come back they will; Isane's not that strong enough...or is she and I missed something? Hell, I figured she'd be dead along with Nanao since Kubo don't pay attention to them, but yet they're both still around.

I doubt Kubo's going to give Orihime a helluva powerup....unless he shocks everyone and shuts up the "INOUE SUX" fans...

There's Fat Vizard if he's still around. And Urahara seems to know some healing stuff, along with Shinji, assuming those two survive the next massacre.

As for anything else....YAY Renji succeeded at something for once! Perhaps Kubo's at least serious about him getting a powerup. Too bad Kubo can't do something for Rukia...or is doing it offscreen.

I'm guessing the action shifts to Karakura for awhile now: My patience with this manga is running dangerously low Kubo, especially since you've ruined Unohana and even Kenpachi for me now so hopefully this leads into Isshin/Masaki's/Ryuuken's story?

Maybe we'll finally find out what the fuck happened to Ishida.