View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 05:18   Link #862
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well like I've told the others, we can only give your tips and advices, in the end this is your story and only you will have the final say in it. But still, is there a particular reason why this character must be a Level 6? Why not a lower level? Cause it's very hard to convince a reader with a sudden Level 6.
Yeah , like I said I have really developed imagination and I create one fiction character for every anime I like. Ted was created from Ted from Heroes whose power is induced radioactivity , but I cleared that power and created my own- "Chemical Reconstruction". Then I made the details of the ability. It took me months to fully create it. I tough Ted will have some really destructive powers , but he'll be a good guy. And then I watched Index and I said to myself "Lol , this is Ted's anime for sure. With this powers he perfectly fits in it." so I started to create stories about him. One of them was one of the stories in the fanfiction. How he beats Accelerator. It wasn't possible to beat him if he was weaker so I had to make Ted's powers stronger and level 6 really fits the destructive power I was searching for the whole time. After that I started to draw his level 6 form. I started to read everything about level 6 from Index wiki. That's why it means a lot for me. I worked really hard and I still have to work hard to complete the whole story of Ted Kousaka. (The last name I took from OreImo. Kirino and Kyousuke Kousaka)