View Single Post
Old 2009-06-23, 16:11   Link #9
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I just watched episode 21 to 25, haven't been visiting this forum because I'm behind. But I guess there's no need for me to post any summaries for this episode. Not sure if its because of bad subs or people failing to understand, it seems there's no need to explain the good of what has been happening. Not sure if I could have changed people's opinions if I had posted summaries of previous episodes.

But, really lol, serenade_beta has extremely bad reasoning and understanding skills.

Nerval's tattoos are QT imprints that brainwashes the person. Nami doesn't know about her own Anti-QT powers and can only use it as a reflex, when she recieves a heavy shock of some sort. The Anti-QT wave can erase the QT effects of Nerval's tattoos, she's like an extremely powerful QT-Rose, that doesn't just neutralises QT effects, but totally counters it. Her Anti-QT wave removed the Nerval tattoos from Takane, Honoka and Kagura, that's why Takane and Kagura returned to normal.

And I guess people missed lots of homages or they are not mentioned in the previous episode threads from what I read.

Min is a member of TOP, she knows her Inazuma Kicks and she crosses her arms well.
Nerval's Cathedral is Celestial Being.
Nerval himself is Bushido.
Nerval does a good Overdevil.
Turn A Gundam, White Doll, was buried and hidden under a rocky shell of nanomachine leftovers, just like Leopard's swords.
Nadesico Prince of Darkness.
Nami's Black could be a homage to a number of stuff, not sure what exactly, Kamen Rider BLACK?
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/