View Single Post
Old 2011-12-12, 01:43   Link #57
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Heh, did I miss an episode? Like fast forward city this episode...Well rather that than not that...

Good:

- Various parts of the fast pace action between Flit and Chibi Red-hair Ribbons Almark

- 'Splosions

- UE = Celestial Being?

Bad:

-Episode failed utterly in-terms of table-setting the battle for the audience

- The lack of any federation involvement excused by a throwaway line about them not caring or something

- Fight Choreography overall is just incoherent, nonsensical and sloppy

- Don Boyage mattering?

- Flit's piloting ability is super suspect

- Nothing that highlights the AGE system as it relates to studying battles and getting better (AGE is slow, so AGE BUILDER build something fast, meh...)

- As it relates to the stakes of the plot, what was I supposed to care about? A battle that no one in that universe even cares about other than some old Zakus and AGE team

- Big unstoppable enemy ship just retreating (But if they're getting their Celestial Being-on, then maybe I like this)

5/10...Alot of Gundam 00-ish stuff in this ep, but obviously not enuff...
The Federation wasn't in this episode specifically because they had no forces in the area to spare, they couldn't offer help. Nothing hinted that they "didn't care".

And...what is nonsensical about the fighting here? Zalem and Euba distract the UE with a barrage of gun fire so Flit and Woolf can take them out. This isn't bad choreography, this is just how the episode was written.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2011-12-12 at 03:36.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote