View Single Post
Old 2013-03-06, 21:45   Link #3601
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

On the PSP:

Idolm@ster Shiny Festa: Honey Sound. Rhythm game featuring the Im@s girls, obviously. Great fun, and I find it quite relaxing, particularly for songs full of love and hearts, like Music.

Macross Triangle Frontier: For blowing shit up. The third licensed Macross Frontier PSP game, it's much-improved over its predecessors Macross Ace Frontier and Macross Ultimate Frontier. Features a visual novel "Academy Mode" where you make an OC pilot and play through a VN - complete with dating - interposed with missions lifted from the TV series. Once you're done, you can buff your OC pilot's stats and buy skills, and then use that OC pilot in the main game, which features missions from every version of Macross. Yes, even Macross II. But not Wings of Goodbye, as this came out a year before that movie. It's great fun.

On the PC:

Mass Effect 3. Specifically, the multiplayer. This is the only game I have that I regularly play and haven't deleted from my hard drive yet. Surprising, I suppose. Then again I'm not the only one. MP has been loads more fun that ME3 Singleplayer; I've got about 60 hours of SP on several different characters, compared to 170-odd hours of MP.

Tomb Raider: Just at the early parts of the game. I'm looking at major bad juju on this island, probably as bad or worse than Rook Island.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote