View Single Post
Old 2009-12-10, 15:04   Link #11
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby View Post
This is disgusting! Hei and 12 year old Suou over Misaki? WTF are they thinking and where are they taking this?
I think it is a mistake to think of this as a romance. It might become one, but for now it is parental-type protection.

On Suou's side, it might be puppy love, but the fact is that Hei is the only security she has left, now that she discovers that her father, brother, and mother -- and herself -- are not what she thought they were.

To Hei, Suou is like a glimmer of hope, a spark of humanity. The kind of thing a child provides.

I was surprised by his apparent willingness to shoot Misaki, but he is, after all, the Black Reaper. I have been hoping for Misaki, but perhaps he could only pair up with another similarly damaged soul, like Yin.

The weight of coincidence in this episode is fairly massive. Misaki just happens on Suou and July. Mao just happened to touch Asami's hand and turn her baby into a contractor (I think), and just happened to be there when the explosion went up that killed both him and Suou. Or is any of this coincidence?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-12-10 at 19:48.