View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 15:57   Link #1021
maelstormCaT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i don't mean during the GGO tournament. but way before that when everyone up. I assume the survivors would be interview about what happen inside the SAO. Info like the LC would have struck out like a sore thumb. And how difficult would it have been to get warrant? A group of people inside the game deliberately killed Players even they know there is a chance that person would died in real life - police in the US have gotten warrant for less then this.

are you saying during the interview with the 6000+ survivors, not a single person mention LC and its activities?
Oooh boy....

when the players are released from SoA, they all went through a physical and mental evaluation. People that killed before, depending on their age, either go to prison or a rehab ward.
In that session, The government only care on did you kill or not. the question of what guild you belong to, does not seem important.

I'm sure the story about LC will come to light. But honestly WHO remembered the name of the member of LC?

Remember that in SoA, unless you party with them, player name and guild name is HIDDEN from you.
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote