View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 13:20   Link #45
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

There was so much teasing of Yuuya and Yui during the first half of the episode, and to be honest, it was quite cute. I have no doubt that Yuuya is at least a bit attracted to her, even if he never says or admits anything.

For those who don't know, Je t'aime is a French phrase meaning "I love you".

My gosh, Yui was too cute in this episode. Whatever happened to the battle-hardened Lieutenant? I guess Yuuya softened her up. But that's good since she has something else to think about besides BETA, the project, and bad memories of past battles.

Anyone notice that Yui's clothing color tends to match the color of her Takemikazuchi? Yellow apron, yellow swimsuit....

That part with Yuuya reflecting back on his mother's cooking while eating Yui's nikujaga created a heartwarming mood, until Cui crashed the party and issued a challenge, lol.

Hi, my name is Leon Kuze and I think I'm sooo cool....

lol. Looking forward to next week's episode. This week's episode started off okay I guess. It's definitely a nice break from all the action and major events that happened from the previous arc. I personally wouldn't think it's a good idea to start episode 15 with too much action just yet, there should be a build up to that first, which this week's episode sort of sets us up for. Plus it takes time to shine a little light on our main characters, and see what's going on with them during this little transition.