Thread: Naruto Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2006-03-02, 20:19   Link #138
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Forgive me if this information is already on the forum somewhere ( I've looked hard but haven't been able to find it ), but what episodes do Itachi appear in, other than 81-85, and 129-131, if there even are any other eps than those that he's in? Again, sorry if this has been answered somewhere else!
I dont think so, No.

Quote:
I have to agree with gibits. I'm sick of this "men that look like women" thing. If you create a man that acts, looks, and sounds like a woman, then why not just go ahead and make them a damn woman?!
Then they wouldnt be hot.

Quote:
This might not be a Naruto question per se, but here goes....
I noticed alot of fangirls like this guy on guy action between the characters. Why is that? I mean do girls really like seeing guy rub up on eachother the way guys like seeing girls do that? I ask because this completely I have yet to hear a girl say they like watching gay action.
guys like girl on girl, why cant girls like guy on guy? i mean im not a fan of gay "action" per say, i just find if a good looking guy like sasuke starting kissing a good looking guy like kakashi, i don't see why i cant enjoy it.

I cant see what guys like about girl on girl either >_>.

Anyway would someone mind telling me what chapter it is that sasuke leaves konoha?

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-03-02 at 20:42.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote