View Single Post
Old 2013-09-08, 22:19   Link #47
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
I'm sure he thinks of the Railgun manga like that, but I doubt that's how he considers the anime original SOL stuff. I doubt he's consulted for stuff like that, as those episodes aren't anything like his style.

Also as a side note ITEM was introduced in the Index LNs way before they appeared in the Railgun manga

EDIT: Last part was ninja'd
I'm being totally unclear

I meant that ITEM was introduced pretty early on in the railgun manga. ITEM will probably appear much later in the Index manga (does that make sense?) What I'm saying is that ITEM was drawn in a manga for the first time in Railgun rather than Index. ITEM was also first animated in Railgun before Index. I see it as a way to provide more development for the characters and to get them animated earlier for him/fanbase/ everyone involved.

I meant Kamachi controls pretty well what goes in the manga, but as for the anime he can only provide a general outline of what to cover and then the interpretation of the people directing/producing it also goes into developing the work. It's annoying to me and you because Kamachi's representation of the world is being changed to match the interpretation of the animation staff, but Kamachi's interpretation is annoying to fans of railgun who watched it just because of the different interpretation of J.C. staff. That's kind of what I mean.

So I was agreeing with fallenhero, both of you have reasons to be right, but since I'm an LN reader I was leaning more strongly to how you feel about what you would hope/expect from an adaptation of railgun into anime. *sigh* I suck at explanations

I originally thought that Railgun was founded as a way to give good backstory to other less-well developed Index characters. But have since changed my mind slightly.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote