View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 05:17   Link #9
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
is it confirmed? i mean sasuke summoning manda and casting genjutsu with no chakra, tobi s death kisames argument all doesnt make sense...tobi is a char that needs to be revealed not killed.and how did kisame felt dei dei is gone?how did sasukle survived?how did suigetsu pop up from nowhere? if suigetsu felt/see the explosions then team naruto would too according to radius math there are too many openings in this spoiler for me...
The spoiler is confirmed, its real. It just lacks information, which is a good thing a taste is better then nothing at all any way. This is how I see the whole Sasuke escaping the blast thing, from the information provided, the only thing I can assume is Suigetsu lent Sasuke his chakra and helped him summon Manda (recall the time when Kabuto “assisted“ Orochimaru in summoning Manda), now we all know how Manda is he is very demanding and Orochimaru had to persuade him by telling Manda he will give 100 sacrifices in Manda's name later on.

So, in order for Manda to co-operate Sasuke put Manda under a genjutsu, and then entered his body, meaning resting inside Manda or took refuge inside him, think about it like Jiraiya's frog stomach summoning jutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
I agree, it seems like the whole arc ends in this chapter. They seem to be ending like 10 plotlines in one chapter... seems fishy to me.
Lets not jump the gun yet, while this spoiler does make it seem like the end all, be all, I think what it really did is open up more arc's, this higher power might not be connected to Akatsuki and the "AL" might still be the "AL". So who knows, none the less we will have to just wait and see. I was thinking the higher power, is some one who is hired "AL", and could be directly connected to "AL" and "AL" only, Akatsuki has no idea about it, remember the "AL" can communicate without speaking, and remember the "Akatsuki Goal", use Bijuu, wage wars, get hired, profit, or something in that sense the whole failure is not acceptable applies to this as well.