View Single Post
Old 2004-12-21, 22:45   Link #1
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
The best and worst of 2004!

This thread is dedicated to what you thought was the best and worst of this year, for anything, books, movies, music, decisions anything.

Best mainstream movie: Tie with
Shrek 2: Comedy, and fairytales twisted for all to enjoy! Awsome!

Spiderman 2: Spiderman returns once again to kick ass and take names, and he dare I say it, he does it again! Lets hope he can repeat the act one more time.

Dawn of the Dead: Zombies? Guns? Comedy? Random killing? This movie has it all, and then some.

Napoleon Dynamite: Words cannot explain this film, so I won't try.

Worst mainstream movie:
Van Helsing: I was about to add Godsend but the mere fact that I'd rather watch that shit again instead of Van Helsing, I decided not to. This movie sucked on so many levels, even the ending was corny, and I LOVE corny films, and Helsing couldn't even do THAT right. Monster Squad > Van Helsing in film making and monster killing.

Best new animated show: Ties with
Justice League Unlimited: Cut to half an hour but with way more heroes this show has yet to disappoint in itself first season.
Monster: Deep, interesting, and totally story driven, one of my favorite books comes to life and becomes one of my favorite animes of the year.
Drawn Together: There is no emoticon to express how I feel... oh wait! Yes there is:

Worst new animated show:
PuffyAmiYumi: I am totally biased since I hate them with a passion execpt their manager Tamio Okuda, assuming he's still their manager, but yeah this show sucks so bad its in a vortex of itself sucking over and over.

Best TV show:
Desperate Housewives: Never missed a second of this show, truely a mind-bender with their plot twists, grade-A humor, and just fun to watch, yes its pretty white people with problems, but adult problems.

Worst TV show:
Method and Redman: Just wow.

I'll add more when I have time, but rant on what you think is top dog and what wasn't!