View Single Post
Old 2004-12-22, 01:27   Link #3
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
This thread is dedicated to what you thought was the best and worst of this year, for anything, books, movies, music, decisions anything.

Best mainstream movie: Tie with
Shrek 2: Comedy, and fairytales twisted for all to enjoy! Awsome!

Spiderman 2: Spiderman returns once again to kick ass and take names, and he dare I say it, he does it again! Lets hope he can repeat the act one more time.

Dawn of the Dead: Zombies? Guns? Comedy? Random killing? This movie has it all, and then some.

Napoleon Dynamite: Words cannot explain this film, so I won't try.

Worst mainstream movie:
Van Helsing: I was about to add Godsend but the mere fact that I'd rather watch that shit again instead of Van Helsing, I decided not to. This movie sucked on so many levels, even the ending was corny, and I LOVE corny films, and Helsing couldn't even do THAT right. Monster Squad > Van Helsing in film making and monster killing.

Best new animated show: Ties with
Justice League Unlimited: Cut to half an hour but with way more heroes this show has yet to disappoint in itself first season.
Monster: Deep, interesting, and totally story driven, one of my favorite books comes to life and becomes one of my favorite animes of the year.
Drawn Together: There is no emoticon to express how I feel... oh wait! Yes there is:

Worst new animated show:
PuffyAmiYumi: I am totally biased since I hate them with a passion execpt their manager Tamio Okuda, assuming he's still their manager, but yeah this show sucks so bad its in a vortex of itself sucking over and over.

Best TV show:
Desperate Housewives: Never missed a second of this show, truely a mind-bender with their plot twists, grade-A humor, and just fun to watch, yes its pretty white people with problems, but adult problems.

Worst TV show:
Method and Redman: Just wow.

I'll add more when I have time, but rant on what you think is top dog and what wasn't!

My vote for the worst opinion of 2004 goes right here.