View Single Post
Old 2013-05-05, 11:06   Link #42739
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Always has to be those two to walk the plank first, ey?
Yay for the cruel truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Cecilia. Who are you shipping them with, anyway?
When I meant destroy the harem, I meant it. Charl and Laura is out, Kanzashi will be real bros, Tatenashi just being herself, Chifuyu and Yamada... well.

Yes, in case I'm not clear enough about THIS

Canon ST Ending is threesome ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Am I really the only one who grew to love Cecilia? Especially when she showed the capacity to prioritize something OTHER than Ichika without being threatened?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
I don't like her design.

Other than that, not much problem with her, it's worse in anime because you actually see them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Cecilia is my second favorite (still like Charlotte better since she is the first girl who doesn't beat the crap out of Ichika physically).

Cecilia got ignored a lot but she strike me as more of a hard worker who work really hard behind the scene (I think it's the pride issue....which push her to work harder than the rest ).

Not sure about Kanzashi but I probably will like her better when she has more appearance.
Old Cecilia is my FAVEHREET character, design wise. Hence why I'm so boned when the new design... ugh, the abomination.

The problem lies with her reason of falling in love, really.

OTOH, Lingyin I have no excuse.

In the case of personality, my most favorite is Kanzashi. But the way canon put her off made me feel sad, need to rework the plot if you want to put her as main heroine (since she's so passive).