View Single Post
Old 2011-12-28, 14:59   Link #143
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished watching Tokimeki memorial and i was seriously disappointed at the end. The whole series just looked like Amagami SS for maaaany reasons, and therefore i enjoyed it. It would have climbed my classific if it had an end like one of amagami's arcs, since it was longer than the latter. Really, what the fuck, i went through 25 episodes for a phone number? Don't you find it a BIT retarded? There was everything settled for an awesome confession, followed by the ending kiss, and all he could come up with, after the girl he liked confessed, was "Can i haz ur mail address )))". Get lost, you shitter.

I actually find funny the scene of me getting mad at this. My vote would have been 9.7 if it had an ending like amagami. I'll rate it 0.3 points less tho, since it disappointed me very much.

I wonder what's wrong with the productors of these animes: why ruin such school romances with such ridiculous and kiddish ending? Bah, what a waste.

Anyway, since i noticed what is that often disappoints me in this kind of romance, i'll be clear by now: I'm looking for a romance that at least involves a kiss between the two protagonists. I shall not tolerate any titles that has kiddish or not satisfying ending. I can still like titles that, even not having a kiss, will please me for their animation or plot or emotions (Like kannagi or Angel Beats). Wtf, even in Haruhi's series there was a kiss, and it's a light novel.

Now you understand why i liked much titles like Amagami SS, Zero no Tsukaima, Akane iro, Kissxsis, toradora(even tho this was pissing until the very end) and the other titles i listed.

Now, do Baka to Test, Kimikiss, HSDK fulfill this requirement? Do they have enough romance to get to a kiss, at least? Perhaps, i'll watch again ZnT series, 2nd season.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote